1. Commercial relations between Cingomma (hereafter referred to as «we») and the customer (hereafter referred to as «you») shall be governed exclusively by the version of the following general sales conditions in force at the time of order. No other conditions imposed by you will be recognised.
2. We reserve the right to add to, amend or cancel these conditions at any time.
3. By ordering the desired goods and clicking on the «Buy now» button, you are sending us an order that is binding for the purpose of concluding a contract, which we accept without further confirmation by sending you the goods.
4. The execution and content of the supply are based on the conditions chosen and specified by you. The contract is entered into under the conditions in force at the time for the specific offer (price, delivery costs).
5. The maximum order limit is five (5) items. We reserve the right to refuse acceptance of orders in excess of this amount and/or to unilaterally cancel them. We will inform you of this separately.
6. Products are purchased for your personal use. Goods purchased must not be resold for commercial purposes. We reserve the right to take appropriate legal action and protect our brand. If you wish to purchase larger quantities or goods for commercial resale purposes, please contact us (email@example.com) to make a separate order. In the absence of any communication from you or in the event that multiple orders for large quantities are placed within a short space of time, we reserve the right to unilaterally cancel said orders.
7. We aim to provide true representations of the product colours. Please note that there may be minimal differences between the colours displayed in the images and the actual colour shades. Slight variations in colour are usually due to video colour settings and do not constitute a defect in the goods. Likewise, some products may be represented by the image of a generic product and not the exact product that is supplied. This could result in some minor differences (including, but not limited to, colour, level of wear, patches, writing and markings on the materials, etc.). Said differences do not constitute a product defect, on the contrary, they reflect the unique nature of the product, adding value to it and shall not constitute grounds for complaint or return of goods due to manufacturing defect.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us in advance at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Prices are expressed in euros.
9. Orders are invoiced in euros.
10. Goods are supplied exclusively against receipt of payment by an accepted method:
Visa (credit and debit cards)
MasterCard (credit and debit cards)
10b. Payments can be made through Apple Pay using the following devices:
iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and subsequent models.
iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 and subsequent models.
Apple Watch paired with a compatible iPhone.
11. If the delivery address is outside of the European Union, the import duties and VAT applied by the respective country will be invoiced.
12. Delivery times are estimated as follows (weekdays, from Monday to Friday): from 1 to 10 working days.
13. Delivery costs are calculated and shown in the shopping basket. There are no extra costs, VAT is already included in the sales price.
For deliveries to countries not included in the above list, import duties, VAT and customs fees must be calculated. These must be paid by the purchaser on receipt of the goods.
For any further questions, please contact us from Monday to Friday, 10 am to 6 pm, at the following email address: email@example.com or by phone at +39 0110607900.
14. We have the right to withdraw from the contract, even in relation to part of the supply or service yet to be executed, in the event that incorrect declarations have been made about your creditworthiness.
15. The delivered goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price and related expenses has been made.
16. Unless specified otherwise here below, no further claims may be made by the customer, for any legal reason. We will not be held liable for damages that do not concern the object of the supply, in particular the loss of revenue or other financial losses incurred by the customer. The exclusion of liability also applies to the personal liability of staff, representatives and auxiliary personnel. This limitation does not apply in cases of wilful misconduct or gross negligence, in the presence of damage to persons or in the event that the product liability law for damage caused by defective goods is applicable. The warranty period is 12 months from the date of supply, which is also the limitation period applicable to claims for indirect damages, without prejudice to the right to submit claims for unlawful acts.
17. With regard to other violations of our obligations, we shall only be held liable in the event of wilful misconduct or gross negligence. This limitation also applies to legal representatives, suppliers, employees, contractors and auxiliary personnel.
18. Data is coded using proven SSL technology. Each transaction is authorised and verified online by the respective credit card company. Blocked or false credit cards cannot be used. We undertake not to sell or disclose our customers’ data to third parties. An exception to this is the communication of data for the purpose of logistics (transport companies).
19. Our trademarks, brand names, designs, products and the content of our website are protected by industrial property rights. Alteration, reproduction and imitation of any kind are prohibited.
20. The website is owned and managed by Recrea Srl. All of the content displayed on or contained in the website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photos, images, films, audio clips, illustrations and software (“the content”) is owned by Recrea Srl. All elements of the site, including, but not limited to, the general design and content, are protected by copyright, moral rights, trademarks and other laws related to intellectual property rights. Unless specifically authorised in this or any other agreement with Recrea Srl, it is prohibited to copy or transmit, by any means, a part or elements of the website or its content. The website, its content and all relative rights remain the exclusive property of Recrea Srl.
21. Individual provisions of these general conditions that prove to be wholly or partially ineffective shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. Clauses deemed wholly or partially ineffective shall be replaced by provisions as close as possible in content to those that became ineffective.
22. iPad® / iPhone® / Mac® / Mac Air® are trademarks owned by Apple Inc., registered in the USA and other countries.